MVCA Middle School Athletics
New for the 2020-21 School Year
Although 2020 has had many challenges, this year saw the inaugural season for athletics at MVCA Middle School! We kicked off with middle school boys' basketball. Spring sports for 2020-21 are co-ed golf and soccer. Next year, we will expand sports offerings based on interest and available coaches and facilities, but we are looking at adding cross-country, track, and perhaps girls' basketball.
Students in grades 5 and up are currently eligible to play school sports. Younger students are encouraged to participate in sports teams through the Midland Valley Community Church Sports Ministry.
Required forms for participating in school athletics can be downloaded on the right.
- Amy O'Hair - Athletics teacher representative
- Michelle O'Rourke - Athletics parent representative
- Brandon Waller - Head Boys' Basketball Coach
- Ken Middlebrooks - Assistant Boys' Basketball Coach
- Nolan Meyer - Athletics Advisor
- Soccer Coach - TBD
- Golf Coach - TBD