We believe that Christian education is a process in which teaching and learning are accomplished through developmentally appropriate activities by Christian teachers who encourage a high standard of academic excellence. We believe God’s Word is the highest authority and strive to bring all knowledge into a living relationship with His Truth.
Midland Valley Christian Academy is committed to educating and empowering young people to fulfill their God-given calling and purpose in life. MVCA is a beacon in our community, providing an environment of academic excellence with a Biblical world-view and encouraging our students to develop a relationship with Christ and Christ-like character. The partnership of MVCA, our families, and their churches can equip our students to pursue a Spirit-led life of excellence and integrity.
- in one God – The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that the Bible is God’s inspired Word and holds the answer for man’s needs.
- that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- that God offers forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- that the believer, through the infilling of the Holy Spirit, can live a holy, radiant, and useful Christian life.
- that the Church exists for the purpose of evangelizing the world and helping the Christian grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- that the Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.