Our Statement of Faith
- in one God existing as three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- that the Bible is God’s inspired Word and holds the answer for man’s needs.
- that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- that God offers forgiveness, salvation, and eternal life through faith in Jesus Christ.
- that the believer, through the infilling of the Holy Spirit, can live a holy, radiant, and useful Christian life.
- that the Church exists for the purpose of evangelizing the world and helping the Christian grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- that the Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
Statement Regarding Gender, Marriage, and Sexuality
We recognize that as a result of human sinfulness, humanity’s brokenness is demonstrated in many various ways that are contrary to God’s ways. However, because of the attention given to gender, marriage, and sexuality in today’s public discourse, we find it necessary to address these issues in the following statements.
We believe that God wonderfully and immutably created each person as distinctly male or female (Gen. 1:26-31; 2:18-25; 5:1, 2). These two distinct and complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. Rejecting one’s biological gender is a rejection of the image of God within that person and is a sin against God.
We believe that all people are to be shown compassion, love, kindness, respect, and dignity (1 Cor. 13, Gal. 5:22-23) regardless of whether they agree with us or behave in ways we see as sinful based on Scripture. We intend as a school to always reflect these qualities and any behavior or attitudes not displaying these qualities should be renounced, as they are not in accord with scripture or the Spirit of Christ.