There is a $45 nonrefundable fee for applying to the Academy.
Our commitment is that qualified students who desire an education at MVCA should not be denied because of financial challenges. Therefore, we have established a tuition assistance program for students entering kindergarten through 12th grade. Limited financial aid is available and is awarded strictly on the basis of financial need in a completely confidential process. A separate financial aid application process is required to receive any financial assistance at MVCA.
MVCA does not award any athletic or academic merit scholarships. Financial aid is not available to daycare families. Click here for daycare information.
Financial aid eligibility is determined by an outside, third-party agency and is based on income, including an assessment of the family’s income, expenses, tuition burden and any extenuating financial circumstances. Aid is awarded as a percentage of tuition is good only for the school year of application. We encourage all families to apply.
Interested in applying for Financial Aid?
- For new families, complete the online admissions application. The first step in the process is to apply to MVCA for the coming school year. Once the application is submitted, families will receive further information on how to apply for financial aid.
- For current MVCA families, you must first complete online re-enrollment. The first step in the process is to enroll in MVCA for the school year to which you are applying for financial aid. No financial aid applications are accepted for families who are not enrolled. Once the packet is submitted, families will receive information on how to apply for financial aid.
- Complete the financial aid application
- From FACTS Family Portal, click on the left side “Financial” menu choice. Then on right side of the main screen under Financial Link, click on “Apply for Grant & Aid”
- Or go to the FACTS Grant & Aid page at online.factsmgt.com/aid. Sign in with an existing FACTS username and password, or, if you are new to FACTS, first Create an Account.
- Complete all sections of the financial aid application and pay the $35 application fee. This fee is charged by the online financial aid service and does not go to MVCA.
If you have questions about financial aid or the financial aid process, or if you have already submitted your enrollment packet, but did not apply for financial aid at that time, please contact the Admission staff for more information.